- Doctoral Student
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media and Consumer-to-Consumer Interaction
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
|Award Name||Awarded By||Year Awarded|
|Winner of Highly Commended Award for Excellence||
Journal of Services Marketing
|Winner of Master Thesis Award for Excellence||
Korean Academy of Marketing Science (KAMS)
American Marketing Association Winter Educators’ Conference 2013
|Session reviewer||2012 - 2012||Professional|
American Marketing Association Winter Educators’ Conference 2012
|Session reviewer||2011 - 2011||Professional|
UGA Graduate School
|Terry College of Business Doctoral Student Representative||2012 - 2013||University|
Terry Sales Competition
|Judge||2010 - 2011||University|
- 2012. Frequency of CRM Implementation Activities: A Customer-Centric View. Journal Of Services Marketing, 26(2): 83 - 93. .
- Helping Firms to Do Good While Doing Well: Community Participation as Driver of Direct Consumer Participation in CSR Sponsored Causes. Consumer-Brand Relationships Conference 2013, Boston, Ma. . .
- Customer-to-Customer Relationship Management(CCRM): CCRM Strategies and Their Outcomes. Consumer-Brand Relationships Conference 2012, Boston, Ma. . .
- Firms are Doing Well, But Who is Doing Good? Customer Participation in CSR Sponsored Causes. Ama Winter Educators Conference 2012, St.Pete., Fl. . .
- Community Participation and Consumer-to-Consumer Helping: Intended and Unintended Consequences. Ama Winter Educators Conference 2011, Austin, Tx. . .
- The Effects of Customer’s Attitude toward Various CRM Implementations on CRM Performance: A Customer Centric View of CRM. Ama Summer Educators Conference 2009, Chicago, Il. . .