|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
- 2014. Bank Earnings Management and Tail Risk during the Financial Crisis. Journal Of Money, Credit And Banking, 46(1):171-197.
- 2014. The Effect of State Pension Cut Legislation on Bank Values and Operations. Federal Reserve Bank Of New York, Staff Report No. 679..
- The effect of state solvency on bank values and credit supply: Evidence from state pension cut legislation. Journal Of Financial & Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming.
- 2017. Blocks in Stocks and Shocks to Blocks. Working Paper.
- 2017. Value-Relevance of Good-News Versus Bad-News Management Earnings Forecasts. Working Paper.
- 2016. Shareholder Activism and Informed Trading. Working Paper.