Jin (Ginger) Wu
- Assistant Professor
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
University of Pennsylvania
- Behavioral Finance
- Institutional Investors
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- 2010. The q-Theory Approach to Understanding the Accrual Anomaly . Journal Of Accounting Research, (48 (1)): 177-223. .
- 2005. A Framework for Exploring the Macroeconomic Determinants of Systematic Risk. American Economic Review: 95, 398-404. .
- 2005. Realized Beta: Persistence and Predictability. Advances In Econometrics: Econometric Analysis Of Economic And F, (Volume B). .
- July 2012. Analyst Proximity and Earnings Management. Working Paper. .
- May 2012. Do Anomalies Exist Ex Ante? . Working Paper. .
- May 2012. Social Connections and Corporate Bond Underwriting. Working Paper. .
- September 2012. Divergence of Opinion, Arbitrage Costs and Stock Returns. Working Paper. .
- October 2006. Stock Market Microstructure Measures of Information Asymmetry Are Related to Marketwide Information. Working Paper. .