|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Iowa State University
- Theoretical and Empirical Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Financial Intermediation
- The Dark Side of Analyst Coverage: The Case of Innovation. Journal Of Financial Economics, Forthcoming.
- 2012. Are All Ratings Created Equal? The Impact of Issuer Size on the Pricing of Mortgage-Backed Securities. Journal Of Finance, (67) :2097-2137.
- 2011. IPO Waves, Product Market Competition, and the Going Public Decision: Theory and Evidence. Journal Of Financial Economics, (101) :382-412.
- 2010. Is Dividend Smoothing Universal? New Insights from a Comparative Study of Dividend Policies in Hong Kong and the U.S.. Journal Of Corporate Finance, (16) :413-430.