|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
University of Southern California
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Organizational Learning
Academy of Management Journal
|Editorial Board Member||2010 - present||Professional|
Strategic Management Journal
|Editorial Board Member||2011 - present||Professional|
- 2013. Do they walk the talk or just talk the talk: Gauging acquiring CEO and director confidence in the value-creation potential of announced acquisitions.. Academy Of Management Journal, 56.
- 2012. Exploring firm characteristics that differentiate leaders from followers in industry merger waves: A competitive dynamics approach. Strategic Management Journal, 33(9):1037-1052.
- 2011. The effects of board human and social capital on investor reaction to new CEO selection. Strategic Management Journal, 32:731-747.
- 2011. Why do some acquirers pay more for targets: The effect of growth patterns and acquisition experience on acquisition premiums. . Administrative Science Quarterly, 56:26-60.
- 2009. Taking Stock of What We Know About Mergers and Acquisitions: A Review and Research Agenda. Journal Of Management, 35(3):469-502.
- 2008. The performance implications of participating in an acquisition wave: Early mover advantages, bandwagon effects, and the moderating influence of industry characteristics and acquirer tactics. Academy Of Management Journal, 51(1):113-130.
- 2006. The influence of acquisition experience and performance on acquisition behavior: Evidence from the commercial banking industry. Academy Of Management Journal, 49(2):357-370.