- Assistant Professor
|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
- Real Estate Economics & Finance
- Urban Economics
Areas of Expertise
- Low-Income Housing Markets
- The Impact of Housing Vouchers on Mobility and Neighborhood Attributes. Real Estate Economics, forthcoming. . .
- 2010. Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program. Journal Of Public Economics, 94(11-12). .
- 2010. Homeownership Subsidies and the Marriage Decisions of Low-Income Households. Regional Science And Urban Economics, 40(6). .
- 2010. "What are the Social Benefits of Homeownership? Experimental Evidence for Low-Income Households. Journal Of Urban Economics, 67(3). .
- 2009. The Market Price of Low-Income Housing Tax Credits. Journal Of Urban Economics, 66(2). .
- Effects of Individual Development Accounts on Asset Purchases and Saving Behavior: Evidence from a Controlled Experiment. Journal Of Public Economics, 92(5-6). . .