|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
University of Denver
Kyung Hee University
- Consumer information processing
- Judgment and decision making under risk
- Framing effects
- Learning, memory and perception
- Selective Processing of Product Attributes in Spaced and Massed Presentation: The Influence of Attribute Alignability on Advertising Repetition and Memory. Society For Consumer Psychology 2015, Phoenix, Az.
- The Influence of Horizontal and Vertical Product Attribute Information on Consumer Choice under Risk: The Role of Perceived Competence. Society For Consumer Psychology 2015, Phoenix, Az.
- Consumers’ Choice Formulation Under Risk: A Competence-Based Perspective. Association For Consumer Research 2013, Chicago, Il.