|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Michigan State University
Briercrest College and Seminary
- Strategic Leadership
- Executive Compensation
- Reputation, Celebrity & Status
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- (in press). Responding to bad press: How CEO temporal focus influences the sensitivity to negative media coverage of acquisitions. Academy of Management Journal.
- (in press). Impression Offsetting as an Early Warning Signal of Low CEO Confidence in Acquisitions. Academy of Management Journal.
- (in press). Don’t get it misconstrued: Construal level shifts and flexibility in the upper echelons.. Academy of Management Review.
- 2015. Motivated to acquire? The impact of CEO regulatory focus on firm acquisitions.. Academy Of Management Journal , (58):1261-1282.
- 2015. The role of CEO relative standing in acquisition behavior and CEO pay. . Strategic Management Journal, (36):1877-1894.
- 2016. Minding the gap: Antecedents and consequences of top management-to-worker pay dispersion. . Journal Of Management , 42:862-885.