|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Michigan State University
|Position||Name of Journal||Year(s)|
Academy of Management Journal
|2011 - 2013|
Academy of Management Journal
|2008 - 2010|
- Scale indicators of social exchange relationships: A comparison of relative content validity. Journal Of Applied Psychology .
- 2013. Justice at the millennium, a decade later: A meta-analytic test of social exchange and affect-based perspectives. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 98 :199-236.
- 2012. Explaining the justice-performance relationship: Trust as exchange deepener or trust as uncertainty reducer?. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 97 :1-15.
- 2011. Justice, trust, and trustworthiness: A longitudinal analysis integrating three theoretical perspectives. Academy Of Management Journal, 54 :1183-1206.
- 2011. Trust in typical and high reliability contexts: Antecedents and consequences of trust among firefighters. Academy Of Management Journal, 54 :999-1015.
- 2010. A daily investigation of the role of manager empathy on employee well-being. Organizational Behavior And Human Decision Processes, 113 :127-140.
- 2009. Looking ahead in times of uncertainty: The role of anticipatory justice in an organizational change context. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 94 :989-1002.
- 2009. An actor-focused model of justice rule adherence and violation: The role of managerial motives and discretion. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 94 :756-769.
- 2009. Procedural justice, interactional justice, and task performance: The mediating role of intrinsic motivation. Organizational Behavior And Human Decision Processes, 108 :93-105.
- 2007. Trends in theory building and theory testing: A five-decade study of Academy of Management Journal. Academy Of Management Journal, 50 :1281-1303.
- 2007. Organizational justice as a dependent variable: Subordinate charisma as a predictor of interpersonal and informational justice perceptions. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 92 :1597-1609.
- 2007. Trust, trustworthiness, and trust propensity: A meta-analytic test of their unique relationships with risk taking and job performance. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 92 :909-927.
- 2006. Psychological collectivism: A measurement validation and linkage to group member performance. Journal Of Applied Psychology , 91 :884-899.
- 2006. Justice and personality: Using integrative theories to derive moderators of justice effects. Organizational Behavior And Human Decision Processes, 100 :110-127.
- 2006. Transformational leadership and job behaviors: The mediating role of core job characteristics. Academy Of Management Journal, 49 :327-340.
- 2005. Shared and configural justice: A social network model of justice in teams. Academy Of Management Review, 30 :595-607.
- 2004. Does the justice of the one interact with the justice of the many? Reactions to procedural justice in teams. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 89 :633-646.
- 2004. Organizational justice and stress: The mediating role of work-family conflict. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 89 :395-404.
- 2003. Conscientiousness, autonomy fit, and employee development: A longitudinal field study. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 88 :954-963.
- 2003. To justify or excuse?: A meta-analysis of the effects of explanations. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 88 :444-458.
- 2002. Computer-assisted communication and team decision-making performance: The moderating effect of openness to experience. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 87 :402-410.
- 2002. Gender composition, situational strength, and team decision-making accuracy: A criterion decomposition approach. Organizational Behavior And Human Decision Processes, 88 :445-475.
- 2002. Justice in teams: Antecedents and consequences of procedural justice climate. Personnel Psychology, 55 :83-109.
- 2001. On the dimensionality of organizational justice: A construct validation of a measure. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 86 :386-400.
- 2001. Justice at the millennium: A meta-analytic review of 25 years of organizational justice research. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 86 :425-445.
- 2001. Caregiving decisions, well-being, and performance: The effects of place and provider as a function of dependent type and work-family climates. Academy Of Management Journal, 44 :29-44.
- 2000. Toward an integrative theory of training motivation: A meta-analytic path analysis of 20 years of research. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 85 :678-707.
- 2000. Adaptability to changing task contexts: Effects of general cognitive ability, conscientiousness, and openness to experience. Personnel Psychology, 53 :563-594.
- 1998. Conscientiousness, goal orientation, and motivation to learn during the learning process: A longitudinal study. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 83 :654-665.
- 1998. Accuracy decomposition and team decision making: Testing theoretical boundary conditions. Journal Of Applied Psychology, 83 :494-500.
- 1998. Extending the Multilevel Theory of team decision making: Effects of feedback and experience in hierarchical teams. Academy Of Management Journal, 41 :269-282.
- 1997. Knowledge worker team effectiveness: The role of autonomy, interdependence, team development, and contextual support variables. Personnel Psychology, 50 :877-904.
- 2013. Organizational Behavior: Improving Performance and Commitment in the Workplace, 3rd edition. Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin.
- 2005. The Handbook of Organizational Justice. Lawrence Erlbaum & Associates.