|Degree||Field of Study||Institution||Graduation Year|
Pennsylvania State University
- Information Systems and Innovation
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing-Finance Interface
- Product Innovation
Prior Professional Positions
|Organization / Department||Title||Years of Service|
ICICI Bank, India
Marketing and Sales
|Assistant Manager||2001 to 2003|
- Information Technology Competencies, Organizational Agility, and Firm Performance: Enabling and Facilitating Roles. Information Systems Research, Forthcoming.
- 2011. The Stock Market in the Driver's Seat! Implications for R&D and Marketing. Management Science, 57(9) :1594-1609.
- 2010 . Governance Mechanisms and the Making of Business-to-Business Electronic Markets. Journal Of Marketing, (74, 4) :45-62 Finalist for Harold H. Maynard Award 2010.
- 2010. Persuasive Impact of Online User Comments versus Expert Reviews: The Role of Category Consumption Frequency. Journal Of Interactive Marketing, (24) :185-97 Finalist for Best Paper Award in JIM 2011.
- 2009. Counting Chicken Before the Eggs Hatch: Associating New Product Development Portfolios with Shareholder Expectations in the Pharmaceutical Sector. International Journal Of Research In Marketing, (25,4) :261-72.