PhD, Strategic Management, Arizona State University, 2017
MBA, Finance, Indiana University - Kelley School of Business, 2013
BS, Finance, Indiana University, 2011
- Corporate Governance
- Information Economics
- Research Methods
- Behavioral Capital Markets
- 2017. Foreshadowing as impression management: Illuminating the path for security analysts.Strategic Management Journal.
- 2018. BS in the boardroom: Benevolent sexism and board chair orientations.Strategic Management Journal.
- 2016. Sample selection bias and Heckman models in strategic management research. Strategic Management Journal, 47(1):2639-2657.
- 2017. A review of the internal capital allocation literature: Piecing together the capital allocation puzzle. Journal Of Management .
- 2016. A Configurational Perspective on the CEO: A review and synthesis of the management literature. Journal Of Management , 42(1):234-268.
- In Press. Divided we fall: How ratios undermine strategic management research.Organizational Research Methods.
- 2012. L'Chaim: Jewish holidays and stock market returns. Managerial Finance, 38(7):641-652.