PhD, Organizational Behavior, Michigan State University, 2016
MBA, Management, University of Notre Dame, 2011
BBA, Finance, Loyola University Chicago, 2006
- in press. The dark side of transformational leader behaviors for leaders themselves: A conservation of resources perspective. Academy of Management Journal .
- in press. Understanding the Disparate Behavioral Consequences of LMX Differentiation: The Role of Social Comparison Emotions. Academy Of Management Review .
- in press. Daily mistrust: A resource perspective and its implications for work and home. Personnel Psychology.
- in press. It's Not You, It's Them: Social Influences on Trust Propensity and Trust Dynamics. Personnel Psychology.
- in press. Examining follower responses to transformational leadership from a dynamic, person-environment fit perspective. Academy Of Management Journal .
- in press. Is LMX differentiation beneficial or detrimental for group effectiveness? A meta-analytic investigation and theoretical integration. Academy Of Management Journal .
- in press. The liability of breadth: Situating conflicting influences of experiential breadth into context for founding TMTs. Journal Of Management .
- 2018. Misery loves company: An investigation of couples interrole conflict congruence. Academy Of Management Journal ,61:715737.
- 2017. Is consistently unfair better than sporadically fair? An investigation of justice variability and stress. Academy Of Management Journal , 60:743-770.
- 2016. Personality similarity in negotiations: Testing the dyadic effects of similarity in interpersonal traits and the use of emotional displays on negotiation outcomes. Journal Of Applied Psychology , 101:1405-1421.
- 2015.Ingratiation and popularity as antecedents of justice: A social exchange and social capital perspective. Organizational Behavior And Human Decision Processes, 131:132148.
- 2015. Does seeing eye to eye affect work engagement and organizational citizenship behavior? A role theory perspective on LMX agreement.Academy Of Management Journal , 58:1686-1708.
- 2014. Significant work events and counterproductive work behavior: The role of fairness, emotions, and emotion regulation. Journal Of Organizational Behavior , 35:920-944.
- 2016. Within-person approaches to the study of organizational citizenship behaviors: Antecedents, consequences, and boundary conditions. The Oxford Handbook Of Organizational Citizenship Behavior.
- 2015. Leaderâ€“member exchange and performance: Where we are and where we go from here. The Oxford Handbook Of Leader-Member Exchange:157-174.
Editorial Board Member, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2016 - present
Editorial Board Member, Personnel Psychology, 2017 - present
Editorial Board Member, Journal of Applied Psychology, 2018-Present