The International Business Society is a student organization that promotes global interests, travel, and networking opportunities. Eligibility is open to all majors.
How to Join
Return your completed application to 357 Brooks Hall. Cost of membership is $10/semester or $20/year. Bring cash or a check made payable to "International Business Society” with the application.
Officer elections are in April and are open to all business and pre-business students. We encourage everyone to consider applying for leadership positions.
Boost your resume and get involved!
- Develop leadership skills by serving on the IB Society Executive Board.
- Network with other students that share similar interests in traveling, interning, and studying abroad.
- Get to know Terry professors and faculty in a setting outside of the classroom.
- Enjoy the perks of membership dues - free food at all meetings, hosting the Terry Cup, field trips to international companies and earning Terry swag at the end of year!
Events next semester (dates and times TBA):
- KPMG, UPS, SBDC information sessions
- "Lunch and Learns" with Terry Professors
- Field trip to Delta HQ