Check out the IB society's website.
The International Business Society is a student-led organization in Terry College of Business that promotes global interests, travel and networking opportunities. This society offers many opportunities to get exposure to professionals whose industries operate domestically as well as internationally.
- Boost your résumé and get involved!
- Develop leadership skills by serving on the IB Society Executive Board.
- Participate in fun activities involving international trade, finance, and social action.
- Network with other students that share similar interests in traveling, interning and studying abroad.
- Get to know Terry professors and faculty in a setting outside of the classroom.
- Enjoy the perks of membership dues — free food at all meetings, hosting the Terry Cup, field trips to international companies and earning Terry paraphernalia at the end of year!
Events next semester (dates and times TBA):
- KPMG, UPS, SBDC information sessions
- Lunch and Learn sessions with Terry Professors